Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Monster Makes Clearer Writing

Some sleep and a perfectly generic energy drink later, I am much, much more clearheaded. It's nice to know that my first exam season for the semester went semi-cleanly, though I still need to get this Eukaryotic test out of the way. That is still an hour away so I am pretending it doesn't exist.

I am also currently ignoring the previous two posts on here, but since I will not remove them I'll just pretend they don't exist either. I really like this game actually. I'll pretend that there are no politicians or online popups as well. Ok, now I'll add some other things I do wish existed... like hover boards and pikmen. Damn I need to stop playing this game because now I don't want it to end.

Anyway, I'm going to go take an exam and then write short stories and such. What else do I need to say... Stencils are awesome, fairy godmothers edit papers well, I like Heavy, and my chinese food is battling my monster. There. That about covers it for the moment and will be developed into ideas later.

Till next time space cowboy.

No comments:

Post a Comment